Fashion

Jennifer Lopez for Cosmo: in my body there is nothing wrong!


Jennifer Lopez for Cosmo


Jennifer Lopez told the magazine Cosmo for Latinas about what she thinks about her figure. "Quite early in my family really taught me to love who I am and what I look like. In our area, my body did not seem unusual, "- said J. Lo. "When I started in television, people (and even my then-manager) said that I had to make all these changes," - she told.

"But you have to stand up and say," There is nothing wrong in me or my body and in who I am, have you got a problem! And when you really believe it, all of a sudden all the other people, too, are beginning to believe, "- said the actress and singer.

In addition, Jennifer has told how she managed to overcome stage fright:" Someone once said to me, I have to speak in front of 35 thousand spectators (on the set of "Selena"). I did not know what to do. I just told myself, 'Do not worry about it. You can do it, and everything will be fine. " I came on the scene. And all did. Since then, I follow this rule. "


Jennifer Lopez for Cosmo


Jennifer Lopez for Cosmo

Jennifer Lopez for Cosmo

Jennifer Lopez for Cosmo

         
Post a Comment

Post a Comment